Lindell Storage Solutions (“Lindell”) provides a product warranty against any defects in material or workmanship in the goods manufactured and supplied by Lindell. Should any defects appear in the goods, subject to the terms and conditions set out below ("the Warranty"):
What is Covered
The warranty covers our goods manufactured or supplied are free from defects in material or workmanship.
How Long is Warranty Last
The standard length of warranty for Lindell goods is originating from the date of original purchase or completion of work.
Lindell Industrial Racking are covered for 8 years warranty
Lindell Commercial Storage are covered 5 years warranty
Lindell Mezzanine Floor are covered for 8 years warranty
Should any such defects appear within this period, Lindell will repair or (at its option) replace the defective goods without charge.
Who is covered
Only the original purchaser of Lindell goods is covered under the warranty. The warranty is not transferable to subsequent purchasers or owners of the goods.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Should any such defects appear within this period, Lindell will repair or (at its option) replace the defective goods without charge.
2. Lindell reserves the right to inspect any claimed defect, repair defective goods or install replacement parts, and perform any adjustment incident to satisfactory operation of the goods.
3. The warranty shall immediately void in the event that any goods covered by the warranty are abused, misused or subjected to any operational damage to the intent that Lindell shall have no obligation whatsoever in respect to any parts, components or equipment which have been damaged, deteriorated or made defective by any cause including, but not limited to, any overloading, exposure to corrosive or abrasive substances or abnormal dampness or neglect or accident, incorrect use, collision or malicious or negligent damage or any other abuse,
or In respect to any parts, components or equipment or attachments which have been improperly installed, operated or maintained or repaired or modified by any person other than a duly authorised servant or agent of Lindell.
4. The Purchaser must instruct Lindell to conduct annual inspections of the Industrial Racking. Components which Lindell considers should be repaired or replaced due to the normal wear and tear of the goods, then the Purchaser must attend to the required maintenance within 60 days after the inspection in order to ensure validity of the Warranty.
5. Lindell’s liability under the Warranty shall be limited to the full replacement value or the repair costs of the particular goods covered by the Warranty. Under no circumstances shall Lindell be liable in any way to purchaser for damages, including any lost profits, lost savings or other incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use of Lindell's goods.